These double-height showrooms for sale in Gurgaon are under development within a 2.75 acre plot in an upcoming location in Sector 73. This off-plan real estate project is RERA Certified and located on the southern peripheral road is called Prive73 by M3M Developers. The 5 storied retail property is a mixture of a contemporary mall and high street retail pattern. The buyer to gain physical custody with keys in 2022 after completing the documentation for purchasing a shop through advance booking in this realty complex designed by foreign architects – UHA London.
Showrooms For Sale In Gurgaon Real Estate Project
- OfferA 1500 Sq. Ft. twin-level shop of 27 Ft. height at lower + upper ground floor available through advance booking.
- FloorsFive floors having lower ground, ground, upper ground, first and second floor respectively inside the realty complex.
- FacilitiesFull power backup, provision of split air-conditioning, maintenance of common areas, adequate security and sufficient car parking in basements.
- FeaturesSubstantial landscaping within this real estate project designed as per the Burlington Arcade concept in an upcoming location.
- PossessionConstruction expected to be completed by April 2022. Freehold property to be handed-over in bare-shell condition.
- Height20 shops of 27 ft. height available only at the lower ground + ground floor. 230 retail outlets having ceiling level of 13.5 ft. on the remaining floors.
- Misc.Loading : 50%. Total built-up Area - 200,000 Sq. Ft. Options available for retail showroom of sizes in between 314 Sq. Ft. to 2000 Sq. Ft. approximately.
- PaymentPossession-linked plan with an assured monthly rental of 10% per annum till completion. Down payment - 60%. Remaining 40% on finishing.
- ThemeA combination of 250 retail shops, a food court, multiplex cinema, rooftop cafe and entertainment area within an open-to-sky shopping mall.
- BuilderM3M Developers.
- PremisesPrive73, under development at Southern Peripheral Road. Designed by Foreign Architects. A realty complex with RERA Certification.